The image requirements for Amazon are:
- Drawings and illustrations of the products are not allowed. It must be a professionally lit photograph of the product being sold.
- It must not contain confusing additional objects.
- The image must be in focus, professionally lit and photographed or scanned, with realistic color, and smooth edges.
- Books, Music, and Video/DVD images should be the front cover art, and fill 100% of the image frame. Jewel cases, promotional stickers, and cellophane are not allowed.
- All other products should fill 85% or more of the image frame.
- The full product must be in frame.
- Backgrounds must be pure white (#FFFFFF).
- The image must not contain additional text, graphics, or inset images.
- Pornographic and offensive materials are not allowed.
Read more about the image requirements of Amazon here.