Here are the steps to use our Shopify Photo Resize App:
1. Click Add app to install the app to your Shopify store. You'll automatically receive 50 free images upon installation.
2. Click the Analyze shop images button. This action will allow our app to analyze your store and check which images need resizing.
3. After the app is done analyzing your store, it will provide you with the analysis report and show you which images require resizing.
4. You have the option to select which images to resize. You can also use the filters on the app to make it easier for you to choose images. However, we do recommend resizing all your images to make them all consistent and uniform across your store.
5. Click the Preview button to see how the images will look like in your store. No actual changes will be made during this step.
6. If you're happy with the images, click the Resize button. Choose which payment option suitable for you.
7. After choosing your payment option, our app will start resizing and updating your store with the resized images.
*You can make the app run in the background to automatically resize your images whenever you add new products or update current product images.
**You can restore your original files from the Settings tab. Note that Pay-as-you-go users only have 60 days to restore their original files.