There are several ways to upload photos to your Pixc Shopify app: via your computer, your Dropbox account, or using your existing product images.
Go to “Submit Order” tab or click “Create Order.”
2. Upload the images you want to be edited using any of these methods:
Via your computer — Locate your images in your files
Using Dropbox — Select your images from your Dropbox files
Via your Product images — This is the easiest way to pull up images from your Shopify store. Click on the “Product Images” tab, select the photos that you would like to be edited, and click "Select Template."
3. Then, the app will let you choose the type of service that you want to use.
You choose our On-demand Designers service if you need a more customized editing. This service is processed by our professional design team so you can leave detailed instruction notes and we will follow them.
OR, you can choose the Automated service if you would like a quicker turnaround time. Note that this service edits the images using our software so you can set up a template with the available settings. But, you will not be able to leave specific instruction notes here.
4. Whether you choose the Automated or On-demand Designers service, you will be able to create a custom template, or choose from your recent templates.
5. Adjust your template settings to match your image editing requirements so we can edit your images the way you want. 😄
Basic Options are covered by 1 image credit and are the most common attributes we edit.
General Options allow you to add specific instructions that are not covered under basic or advanced options. Note that the Instructions text box is only available on the On-demand Designers service.
Advanced Options are advanced editing techniques that add that extra "Oomph" to your images. Please note that recoloring and removing mannequins (ghosting) cost at least 1 extra credit per image.
6. Click “Submit Order” to proceed. You're almost done!
6. Take the time to read the disclosure before confirming. When you're sure that the correct images have been edited click "Yes, I agree" and you're done! 😃
Your order has been placed. It will be returned to your Shopify store within 24 hours. You will receive an email notification when it's ready.
Please note: Sometimes our emails end up in the junk folder, so make sure you check your junk mail, too!